The Cricket Wireless System was designed as a highly accurate seamless wireless analog bridge that can convert most wired sensors or analog inputs into a seamless wireless connection between most any 4-20 ma, 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC sensor and data logger, controller or SCADA equipment, eliminating up to 20 miles of wiring.
The units consist of a wireless, bi-directional Master/Slave transceiver that allows from one to four channels of analog inputs and outputs. Each Master/Slave controllers has 4 channels of 12-bit analog inputs and 4 channels of 12-bit analog outputs allowing for a full duplex, bi-directional analog I/O. Each controller is also equipped with one optically isolated ON/OFF type input and output.
Most important features:
• 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels
• Inputs can be configured for 4-20 ma, 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC
• Outputs can be configured for 0-5 VDC, 1-5 VDC or digital
•Transmitter/Receiver setup via RS232 interface
• License Free ISM Band Worldwide under FCC part 15 and ECT 300.328
• 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz FHSS ISM band Transceiver
• Transmission Distance up to 20 miles (with Modified Antennas)
• Easy to install and set up
Note: Cricket Wireless Transceiver, Model RT12-4411, shown with included antenna. Transceivers are sold as a pair to provide a complete transmission function.
• Input Ranges: 4-20 ma, 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC
• Data Conversion: 12 Bit A/D, D/A
• Resolution: 0.02% Full Scale
• Configuration: 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels , Each channel configured independently of the other , Transmitter and Receiver configured independently
I/O Configuration Table:
• Food processing
• Onboard Diagnostics: Audible Beep for communications failure,
Input Voltage Failure or Analog Voltage Failure
• Power Supply: 8.0 to 14.1 VDC, @ 120 ma
• Operating Temperature:-40° to 80° C
• Humidity: 20 to 90 % Non-Condensing
• Mechanical: Din Rail or hard mount,
3.94W x 2.76H x 4.43D
• Weight: Approx 1.1lbs
Click here to download Product Information, Cricket_Datasheet.pdf
Order online at our Sensor Guys Store:
Visit our Sensor Guys Store, CLICK HERE, for more products.