POSITAL AT SPS IPC DRIVES 2018
From November 27 to November 29 we will be exhibiting at SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg, the most important exhibition for the professionals in the Automation world.
You can find us in hall 7A booth 146. Make sure to try out our freshly baked waffles with cherries and cream!
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS ARE
Kit Encoders for Servo and Stepper Motors
POSITAL’s new family of kit encoders provide the manufacturers of motors and other machinery with rugged, accurate and cost-efficient tools for building rotary position feedback into their products. The new kit encoders are based on POSITAL’s highly successful self-contained magnetic rotary encoders. Now however, the core components of these instruments are available as separate assemblies that can be readily integrated into other products.
POSITAL offfers now also through hollow kit encoders which are designed for installations where there are benefits to having the measurement element fit around a machine’s shaft or axle. The kit portfolio expanded to also include compact incremental optical kit encoders which are optimized for speed control of small drives, low power motors and stepper motors. These devices are simple, robust and easy to install,
- Absolute Multiturn Without Battery or Gear
- 17 Bit Resolution
- Multiple Interfaces: BiSS-C, BiSS Line (One Cable Technology), SSI, Incremental
- Quick, Simple Assembly and Disassembly
- Mounting Compatibility with Common Incremental Kit Encoders
Wiegand sensor products from POSITAL reflect the knowledge from a full decade of experience using Wiegand-effect base revolution counters. The high performace sensors are assembled using SMD mounting technology and can be used for revolution counters in absolute rotary encoders as well as in other applications, e.g. gas or water meters.
- Production Since 1974 – Started by John R. Wiegand
- Proven In Encoders & Water Meters Since > 10 Years
- Used In Access Cards For > 30 Years
- Power Supply For Future IoT Applications
- High Energy Output of ~170 nJ
POSITAL has introduced new versions of its TILTIX inclinometers that can provide reliable tilt measurement for moving equipment. These new devices use a combination of electro-mechanical accelerometers and gyroscopes to provide accurate measurements, even if the instruments are subject to strong accelerations.
- Compensation of External Accelerations
- Clean Measurement During Dynamic Movements
- Optional Output of Acceleration and Rate of Rotation
- Well Protected up to IP69K
- Compact and Robust Die-cast Housing with Integrated T-Coupler
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 to +85°C
D&D Engineering – “W’ere YOUR Sensor Guys”
3835 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Suite 464 Westlake Village, CA 91362 – Voice: (818) 772-8720 Fax: (818) 772-2477 Toll Free: (888) 333-6474
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sensorguys.com